Ecocool 68 CF 3 is a mineral oil-based watermiscible cutting fluid
multifunctional usable for machining of cast iron, modular iron, steel and all
other popular aluminium alloys. When used with critical aluminium alloys we
suggest a compatibility test. The micro emulsion generated during proparation
summarizes the benefits of the clear-sightedly of the cutting fluids with teh
partly synthetically products. Ecocool 68 CF 3 is free of secondary
alkanolamines/-amides and conforms to German TRGS 611.
product is low foaming within hte commonly used mixtures, low misting and has an
excellent settling out for milling abrasion. Because of special ingredients
Ecocoool 68 CF 3 is usable for turning, drilling, milling and grinding.
Especially high performance grinding operations with high quality surfaces and
economical wheel durability will be achieved.
- produce outstanding surface finishes
- optimum wetting, cooling and flushing performance
- good washing effect keeps machines clean
- low foaming
- good filterability
- low misting
- universally applicable for machining and grinding
- excellent corrosion protection
- high emulsion stability
- high cutting performance
- established formulation in wide application